Building Maintenance and Facility Services – Houston, TX
Houston, also known as H-Town to its locals, is home to over 2.24 million people. There are over 200 sunny days per year in Harris County alone, and it’s not uncommon to find residents stepping out in their shorts in the middle of January. Because of the enticing weather and the potential for growth – including lax zoning laws – it’s no wonder so many businesses have decided to establish their roots in Houston. When good businesses put a focus on serving their customers, facilities management services such as those offered by our team at ABM become essential.
Houston Is Constantly Growing and Evolving
In 2015, Forbes named Houston the number one fastest growing city at a rate of 1.81 percent. The city itself has a rich history being named after Sam Houston, an iconic American soldier and politician who is most noted for helping to make Texas part of the United States proper. It's also home to, and the NASA space center, hence the nickname “Space City.”
Houston is also home to many different types of sports teams, including the Dynamo for soccer, Rockets for basketball and Astros for baseball, among others. When you’re not enjoying some sports, there are plenty of museums to visit, including the Children’s Museum of Houston, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Holocaust Museum Houston, and Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. If it’s shopping and food you’re after, staying in The Loop – the 610 freeway – should take you to every hip area of the city.
Services to Meet Small to Medium Business Needs
With millions of residents and millions more visitors every year, small- to medium-sized businesses have their hands full meeting their customers’ needs. ABM supports businesses of a variety of industries, from aerospace to retail, by taking care of their facilities so they can focus on what they do best. Our services cover every aspect of facilities management including:
- Parking & Transportation: We design and manage parking and transportation areas, including providing shuttle and valet services.
- Landscape & Turf: We keep your grounds manicured and make your landscape appealing to the eye to draw in and make excellent first impressions of your facilities.
- Janitorial: Our team ensures your facilities are clean and well maintained from the floor to the ceiling for comfort, hygiene, safety, and appeal.
- HVAC & Mechanical: Ensure your building systems are in optimal working order and improve your air quality by having our experienced team monitor and maintain your systems.
- Facilities Engineering: Our experienced design team ensures your facilities are working at optimum efficiency. We will consult with you about any adjustments to procedures or use of space so you get more out of your facilities.
- Energy: We’re all about clean energy, so let us help you find solutions to reduce utility use and lower your bills. We can even install EV charging stations and solar options.
- Electrical: Worried about the performance of your lighting and whether it’s energy efficient? Let us take a look at your electrical systems to see how we can make it better.
Learn More Today
Houston is a unique and large city that is still full of great potential. It grows and changes a little every day, and ABM is ready and able to help you grow and change along with it. To learn more about our many facilities management services and how they can benefit you in “Space City,” contact us