Full Range of Top Facility Services in New York, NY
Ranking as America’s most populous city, New York and its surrounding metro area boast a wide variety of industries. New York City is home to top universities and healthcare centers, global financial institutions, two international airports, tech companies, and retail giants. New York’s iconic attractions include museums, theaters, and busy retail and fashion centers. Our New York ABM location serves many types of leading facilities in the five boroughs and surrounding areas.
Our Offices in New York
Our downtown location at the southern tip of Manhattan enjoys close proximity to the New York Stock Exchange, as well as prominent retail centers and transportation hubs. Long Island facilities may find it more convenient to contact our Hicksville location central to most Long Island destinations. Across the river, our office in Elizabeth, NJ provides service to surrounding areas.
Our Industry Expertise
Each type of industry has its own specific needs when it comes to facilities management. We provide custom solutions to cut operational costs and maintain optimal conditions for buildings and properties of various sizes and purposes. Our range of facilities management expertise includes:
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial
We understand your needs and work with you to develop a facilities management approach that benefits your organization.
What We Can Do for You
ABM offers comprehensive facilities services for a wide range of commercial and industrial buildings. We possess the in-depth expertise and the extensive resources to understand and meet your particular requirements. Our New York City office puts our vast resources at your service and develops a customized approach to giving you the services you need.
Because we offer a broad array of services, we can coordinate everything you need so you do not have to go through the hassle of dealing with multiple providers. Our services include the following core areas and more:
- Electrical: From office buildings to manufacturing plants, any facility needs an efficient, reliable electrical system. We assess your electrical needs and develop an optimal electrical distribution system to reduce costs while providing power wherever and whenever you need it. Step up your sustainability and customer service with our electrical vehicle charging stations, which we install and maintain.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is a requirement for optimal building occupant and visitor productivity, customer satisfaction, and safety. We upgrade old and inefficient lighting to high-efficiency, cost-effective , customized interior and exterior lighting systems.
- Facilities Engineering: We can help you increase the efficiency and performance of your facilities. Our engineers assess factors such as equipment, environment, and floor plans to create individual solutions to upgrade your operations.
- HVAC & Mechanical: Whatever your business, a good heating and cooling system is paramount, especially in New York’s changeable climate with its frequently high levels of humidity. We design systems that suit your needs, whether you need to provide a comfortable environment for office workers or keep equipment from overheating. We also prioritize energy efficiency and reduction of operating costs.
- Janitorial: Especially when dealing with large facilities, janitorial services should consist of far more than a guy with a broom. The right cleaning equipment, processes, products, and professionals make all the difference when it comes to keeping your facilities safe, clean, and compliant.
- Landscape & Turf: You only get one chance to make a first impression. For a lot of facilities, this tasks falls to its landscaping maintenance. Especially in New York, with its frequent space constraints, impactful and cost-effective solutions can go a long way towards boosting your brand.
If you are ready to take your facilities to the next level, let us know by filling out our contact form
. We look forward to working with you on developing the high-quality solutions you need.